What To Bring
Please bring a current state issued ID. Feel free to bring a snack lunch and beverage. No high heels or low cut blouses allowed.
Cost is $80 (student must cover any range fees and ammo). Firearm owners must clear their chambers, remove magazine, and carry in a case or bag. Students who do not own a firearm will be provided with one at no extra charge.
This is an 8 hour course required to apply for your Missouri Concealed Carry Permit. Specializing in small groups and private lessons.
CCW CLASSES EVERY SATURDAY
HIRE PEACE SECURITY SERVICES
Our security firm emphasizes the prevention and deterrence of undesirable scenarios. We help our clients to enforce company rules and act to protect lives and property. In addition to basic deterrence, our professionals are often trained to perform specialized tasks such as arrest and control (including handcuffing and restraints), operating emergency equipment, performing first aid, CPR, taking accurate notes, writing detailed reports, and perform other tasks as required by the client they are serving. Many of our security operators have military or law enforcement experience and are also required to go through additional training mandated by the state. Contact us below for a custom quote:
Contact Us If You Have Any Questions
GENERAL SHOOTING RANGE SAFETY RULES
Rules and regulations are designed to protect users, staff and equipment. Please observe all regulations when you visiting or using any range:
- All shooting range users must wear eye and ear protection (provided).
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Treat every firearm as though it were loaded.
- Always make sure the firearm is unloaded, and keep the action open except when
actually preparing to shoot.
- Be sure the barrel and action are clear of obstruction and that you have the proper
ammunition for the firearm you are carrying.
- Be sure of your target before you pull the trigger.
- Never point a firearm at anything you do not want to shoot. Avoid all horseplay with a firearm.
- No drugs or alcohol or people under the influence allowed on range.
- Obey “cease fire” commands promptly. Unload all firearms and lock actions open.
- No smoking on firing lines.
- No more than two people in a booth and one firearm handled at any given time.
- Only fire at designated targets. No firing at frames, numbers, trash, or range equipment.
- Any infraction of the range rules could result in immediate loss of range privileges
- Fees must be paid before using range.
- No high heels.
- No low-cut blouses.
- No open-toe shoes or slippers.